Congratulations to Agata Pokutycka who has won the 2 VIP Tickets, the organisers have been sent your details.
We have teamed up with the organisers of Cake International – The Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating & Baking Show to offer one lucky winner a chance to meet some of their favourite bakers and TV personalities with a pair of VIP tickets to this fantastic show.
The show, which is taking place at Excel, London from the 12-14 April, will feature celebrity bakers and TV personalities Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood and 2012's Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite who will be featuring in the Bakery Theatre and meeting their thousands of fans in a question and answer session.
Other features include over 80 exhibitors from across the globe offering cutting-edge cake decorating and baking supplies; The Baker's Dozen Theatre where visitors can have a go at baking live at the show; Competition Classes for all ages and abilities; Live cupcake decorating competitions with Cookie Girl; two Demonstration Theatres with the greatest talents from the UK and abroad; Paul Da Costa Greaves taking centre stage in The Bakery Theatre; Tracey Mann showcasing her latest project, a giant cake construction of Life Under The Sea; A Taste of Sugar Workshops for newcomers to sugarcraft and much more! Please visit http://www.cakeinternational.co.uk for more information.
VIP TICKET PRIZES INCLUDES:
• Entry into the show for two people on Friday 12th April.
• FAST TRACK ENTRY, so you'll be first through the doors and avoid the queues.
• Show Guide
• The chance of a front row seat at The Bakery Theatre
• VIP Lounge access which includes light refreshments
• The opportunity to mingle with the celebrities of the cake world in the VIP lounge, including Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood and the 2012 Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite! (celebrities vary each day)
Just leave a comment either on this post or the one previous and send me an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your contact details).
Please note all email addresses and contact details will be deleted after the contest because I too hate junk mail.
The competition closes midnight 31st March and the winner will notified April 1st
*Cake poster supplied with kind permission of zazzle.co.uk
• The VIP Tickets are valid to admit two people on Friday 12th April only
• Travel and expenses costs to and from the venue are not included in the prize.